FLIR Ex-Series cameras are point-and-shoot thermal imaging cameras that give you access to a new dimension in inspection capability. A FLIR Ex-Series camera is an affordable replacement for a spot pyrometer. It provides a thermal image with temperature information on every pixel. The combined image storage of the new MSX®, thermal and visual formats make the cameras incomparably easy to use.
- Outstanding ease-of-use: The cameras are extremely easy to understand and operate, designed for entry-level users. The cameras are intuitive and come with a full manual.
- Fully automatic: FLIR Ex-Series produce instant, point-and-shoot JPEG thermal imagery with all required temperature data included.
- Focus free: The fixed focus-free lens makes using the FLIR Ex-Series a snap.
- Compact and lightweight: FLIR Ex-Series weighs only 575g, and is easy to store in a belt pouch.
- Visual camera: Visible light camera makes observing and inspecting faster and easier.
- Reporting and analysis software included: FLIR Tools software is available for free download for all Ex-Series users.
- Measure temperatures: Measures temperatures up to +250°C and detects temperature differences as small as 0.06°C (FLIR E6 / FLIR E8).
- Measurement functions: Spotmeter, area with max./min., color alarm; blue below / red above set temperature.*
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP): With the PiP function it is easy to locate areas of interest.*
- Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®): The innovative MSX® feature produces an image more rich in every detail than ever before.
- Multi Spectral Image storage: Combined image storage including MSX®, thermal, PiP and visual.
FLIR Exx-Series camera model comparison