The Phased Array low profile crawler LPS-01 and LPS-02 are compatible with Phased Array ultrasonic flaw detector, which is used to perform circumferential weld inspection on small diameter pipes.
- Compact, lightweight, portable, waterproof and rust-free.
- Probes and wedges can be quickly and easily changed.
- Support up to two phased array probes to cover the whole welds at one time.
- Covers standard pipes with outside diameters ranging from 20.32-114.3mm (0.84-4.5 inch).
- Can be operated within 15mm clearance, perfect for hard-to-reach area inspection.
- Encoder precision: 32.6step/mm
- The probe spacing can be adjusted in the range of 0-55 mm.
- Crawler can provide stable and constant pressure around the pipe full circumference.
- Urethane wheels help the crawler have smooth radial movement along the pipe and reduce axial drift.
- Positive inspection and reverse inspection with high reproducibility and good coupling.
- With its simple buckle design, just easily buckle up and unbuckle the links for different pipe diameters (No need to disassemble the whole scanner).
- Two inspection methods: one-side inspection and dual-side inspection.