SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness measurement with one-hand operation, support right-hand and left-hand operation, advanced conventional UT & thickness measurement, smart test wizard and weld simulation.
- High IP rate: IP 65
- Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *52.5 (D) mm
- Light weight: 0.85kg only including battery
- 5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels
- Adjustable pulse width negative square wave transmission is up to 350V.
- Operating frequency range: 0.5~20MHz, multiple steps of wide broadband and narrow-band for selection.
- Easy operation: only a few buttons, well-defined intuitive interface, support right-hand and left-hand operation, outdoor mode.
- Multiple conventional UT functions
- Weld, plate and forging test wizards are available, which can guide users to perform setup easily and improve inspection speed.
- Peak memory, DAC curve, AGC (auto gain control), video record makes convenient and efficient flaw inspection.
- Optional functions such as B-scan, TCG, probe spectral analysis, CSC (curved surface correction), weld simulation, crack height measurement are available.
- Featured with AWS D1.1/D1.5 and API 5UE evaluation standards.
- Multiple thickness measurement functions
- Standard A-scan thickness measurement
- Auto-search, velocity measurement, alarm and dataset management are available.
- Optional functions: through coating measurement, echo to echo mode, B-scan, multi-layer measurement, V-PATH, TDG and temperature compensation are available.
- System ports: encoder, VGA, standard SD card, USB
- EN12668-1: 2010 & EN15317-2007 compliant